Welcome and thank you for your interest in Gina Bear’s Blog.
I’m Gina and I’m the founder, writer, photographer, and videographer behind Gina Bear’s Blog. I’m a half Mexican half Italian lady born and raised in the Windy City. Read more about me here.
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve been on a plane more times than I could count. I dreamed about far away lands painted in vibrant colors and temples older than my country. I chased my dream to a small island once known as the Ryukyu Kingdom and later to the Land of the Morning Calm.
Before I took off to chase my dreams, I graduated with a Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts from Illinois State University. While an undergrad, I worked at the University Marketing and Communications interning as an editor for the Alumni Magazine where I was able to refine my writing and editing skills. Although graduated, English majors have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and I never stopped learning. Plus my impeccable but awkward sense of humor make for a good laugh, and who doesn’t love to laugh?
I believe this part of myself is what makes Gina Bear’s Blog stand out from the rest. By sharing my honest experiences of food, accommodation, services and travel with my audience, I hope they will fall in love with the world like I have to make unforgettable memories while traveling. I love photography and making videos so all photos or videos featured on Gina Bear were taken by me or my boyfriend.
Audience & Influence
Gina Bear’s readers come from the United States, Japan, South Korea and Singapore with a primary age group of 25-34. The audience is an almost event split of 54% male and 45% female.
Gina Bear has a combined social media influence of 22.2K and is growing rapidly.
Below are exciting features of my work on other platforms and collaborations.
If you would like to work directly with me for a guest post, collaboration, or a sponsored review please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to partnering with you.
Magazine Publications & Guest Posts
- Illinois State Alumni Magazine – Courage for College (page 24)
- Texan in Tokyo – Are You Attractive in Japan?
- Hello Marimon – The Secret of Coming to Japan
- Linda Goes East – Safest Places for Female Solo Travelers
- Linda Goes East – Why I Fell in Love With Korea and Left Japan
- Lost Panda – Learning Japanese the Sexy Way
- My Chinese Boyfriend – You Know You’ve Become Japanese When…
- Rafiqua Israel Express – Top 5 Places to Visit in Okinawa, Japan
Collaborations and Sponsorships
- Seamarq Hotel – Incredible Gangnueng Beach Stays
- The Travel Bra – What to Pack for Southeast Asia
- One More Trip – The Most Romantic Korean Drama Locations in Seoul
- Trazy – Jangho Beach, Garden of the Morning Calm, Whoo Spa
- UNESCO Korea – Oedo Botania, Haeinsa Temple, Jeju Haenyeo
- Glory Seoul Eye Clinic – Vision Correction Surgery in Seoul
Gina Bear’s Blog Wants to Work With You!
I’m looking for brands that will interest my readership and offer the following: travel tours and activities, restaurants, accommodation, traveling like a local, travel products or travel-related technology.
- Reviews on: Accommodations, Festivals, Restaurants, Tours, and Products
- Press Trip
- Social Media Promotion
- Contests and Giveaways
- Brand Ambassador
- Writing and Hosting Guest Post
- Freelance/paid writing
I look forward to working with you. If you would like to get in touch, please send me an email at email@example.com.