Do you have a story about the challenges and experiences of living abroad? Maybe you have a funny story or a blunder you’ve encountered in the face of a different culture? What about long distance love or your interracial relationships?
At Gina Bear’s Blog I will publish collections of short stories, love letters, poems, and photos of your experiences living abroad.
The submissions I will take include (but are not limited to):
- Your experiences, challenges, or triumphs of living abroad
- Interracial/Inter-cultural relationships in Asia
- Photo Essays
- Travel Destinations
1. Write your post from scratch. I don’t accept previously published pieces.
2. Your stories should be between 500 and 1,500 words
3. You may include 6-10 pictures you have taken, you are in or you own the rights to.
4. You may include up to three social links for the post (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
Send the completed post with:
- your pictures
- a bio
- a headshot
- up to three sites you would like me to link to in the article
Submit by E-mail to: email@example.com
Do you have a pitch? Don’t hesitate to drop me a line!